Shad and Allison and their family came out to Texas in April. It was so fun to be able to spend some time with them. However, I didn't take any pictures. We'll have to rely on good old fashioned memories. We did drive everyone up to Gatesville that Saturday.
We ladies had some place we needed to be...
Me, Allison, Katie and Stacey
It was a great trip to Magnolia Market. This had been on my bucket list for quite some time. I'm sure I'll have to go back again, and maybe actually buy something pretty.
When we got back to Gatesville, Katie pulled out her camera and got some cute pictures of all the kids playing in the field of bluebonnets across the street from Kurt and Stacey's house.
Sweet Cora
Amaya, Maryn and Tyler
Plus Ella
Our Ailee Bug
All these Roundy Cousins playing in the trees
Little Kannon
Kayla and Ailee
Cora, Amaya and Tyler
Maryn and Ella
Our grown up Maryn
We had an abundance of wild flowers
Tyler, Ella, Amaya and Maryn being goofballs.
I love this jumping picture. I can feel Tyler's enthusiasm.
And one more with all the kids...minus Kannon who was feeling uncooperative.
It was a fun way to spend our day! Its always nice to have a reason to get together with family!
























No comments:
Post a Comment