Friday, April 29, 2016

Time With Mom

 In April, my mom decided she needed a vacation.  Along her trek, she stopped here for a week to visit us.  It's always fun to have my mom around.  My kids love her to death, and she's always happy to help me with whatever project I can't quite figure out on my own.

We spent a fun day at the River Walk.  After walking a good part of the trail, we decided we were too tire to walk all the way back, so we opted for the boat ride.  


We also spent a day out at Wild Seed Farms in Fredericksburg.  I just love poppies.  They make my heart happy.


Admiring the wild flowers


We found a pretty red winged black bird hiding among the poppies/


Cora and Kannon taking a break under a tree


Grandma and her grandkids


And mom and I needed a selfie in front of the pretty flowers.  


It was a fun visit.  I'm so glad she took the time to come out and see us in Texas!

No comments: