A- Attached or Single: Attached...6 and 1/2 llllllooooooonnnnnnnggggg years. Just kidding.
B- Best Friend: Wow, tough question. I couldn't say that I have one that I would blow off everyone else for, but I do have a few people that I feel are true blue friends to the end.
C- Cake or Pie: Cake and pie
D- Day of Choice: I do enjoy a nice quiet Sunday. I don't feel like I have to do anything. And it's a fun day to have company over.
E- Essential Item (s): Blankets, the slippers my mom knits me, warm meals.
F- Favorite Color: I think it's yellow. I really want a yellow Easter dress for Maryn this year. Haven't found one yet.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I'm going to have to take Allison's answer and say Cinnamon Bears. I really want some right now!
H- Hometown: Lousville, KY
I- Indulgence (s): Buying scrapbooking stuff and clothes.
J- January or July: For sure July. I love hot weather.
K- Kids: Maryn, 2 and another on the way.
L- Life is incomplete without: Laughter.
M- Marriage Date: August 4, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 5; 1 bro and 4 sis.
O- Oranges or Apples: I've always had a thing for Apples. I love braeburn.
P- Phobias or Fears: Feeling like something is completely out of my control and I can't help. Not that I'm a complete control freak. For example, it would be awful to see maryn run out into the road. Things like that, where I can't do anything and am completly helpless. I have a re-occuring nightmare about this stuff.
Q- Quote(s): "If you can't pay-up, then don't put-out." I had a roommate say this to another roommate. We had a rule in our apartment that if you kissed a boy, you had to buy everyone ice cream. I guess my roommate couldn't afford it.
R- Reason to Smile: This is totally crazy, but I like to feel the baby kick. They are still cute and little right now.
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag six: Just whom ever wants to participate
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I lothe green and red peppers. They easily ruin a meal for me.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like animals...they taste good.
W-Worst Habit: I stress out too much. Oddly enough, it's mostly about the things I am not doing because I'm too lazy.
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: They had a little trouble finding something for "X" eh? Ultrasounds.
Y-Your Favorite Food: Right now I really want some Cinnamon Gummi Bears (thanks Al). I really like healthy foods. Things that make me feel healthy when I eat them b/c they are packed with vitamins. And also I like chocolate.
Z- Zodiac: Libra. I'm a well balanced gal...right.
9 comments:
I so wish I was addicted to the healthy food. I wish it was enough for me to enjoy it because it makes me healthy.
Good List.
Are you serious about the red/green bell peppers????? hmmmm... I don't know if you ever want to eat my food. There are three basic foods I use for every meal -- Garlic (lots), Onions (lots) and bell peppers (lots). Wow, I thought bell peppers were the kind of vegetable that you could get anybody to eat. Now I know what NOT to cook you when the baby comes!
I forgot we were libra girls together..... So just bell peppers or any type of pepper?
Just for clarification: It is mostly just green and red peppers, though I wish I did. They are packed with vitamin c. I can eat others in small degree. However, greens and reds seem to infect everything they touch. No pizza of mine will ever be in the same box as a pepper. And I love garlic and onion. I have a jar of minced garlic in my fridge. Sometimes I open it just to smell it. mmmm.
I totally forgot about the buying ice cream for the roomies if you kissed a guy!!! Wasn't it M&M's for hand holding? Oh, the good old days......
em, i just voted a boy ion your poll, but i have to ask- do you find you have to shave more or less often? because that wives tale was very true for me.
Love your new layout. So cute! I am with you on the peppers! I don't mind yellow and orange though but only in tiny amounts.
so i miss read the letter K answer, for a second I thought you were announcing twins. at any rate, I'm with ollie: green peppers, onions, and garlic are basic foods for me when cooking. And i agree with you, I love the smell of garlic.
When do you find out the sex of the baby? Isn't it soon? Oh, and do you want to get together this week? Rochelle is in town! Call me--I work Monday and Tuesday, though.
Post a Comment