Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Orange" You Impressed??

Yesterday I had a couple of oranges that needed to be eaten up, so I sliced them and put them on the table with dinner. Well, it turned out, oranges not only provide lots of nutritious Vitamin C, but they also supply the entertainment for the evening. We learned lots of new things about our family. Such as: It's really hard for Maryn to keep her eyes open in a picture...and it turns out she gets that from her father. Kade cannot scrunch his lips so that his upper lip touches his nose. I thought everyone could do that. Can you? And, I would look great in a Western movie.
Maryn, a Mustache and a Monocle.

I see you!

See, he can't scrunch that lip.

I think I like the Handle Bar Mustache the best.

12 comments:

Dani said...

What a wonderful family....that knows how to play with their food! ;) The mustaches are the best!

Brady and Kariann said...

Love the pics! You guys sure know how to have fun with your food!!

Collette and Kevin said...

sooo funny! i love these pics. oh...i was at target today and there are a couple REALLY cute yellow dresses that would look adorable on maryn for easter.

Heather said...

I miss you soooooo much! I needed a good laugh and you provided, thanks!

Mbeth said...

a mustache is very becoming of you. yeah, and I think kade is defective, i think everyone should be able to do that scrunchy lip thing.

Jessie said...

How fun! Love the mustaches! I do agree about the western, all you need now is the hat!

ollie said...

nice......

Laura Jansson said...

hilarious! You guys are hilarious :) See you on Friday!

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

you guys have too much fun! I love the mustache! I can pretty much suck my lip up into my nose...so I think Kade may have an issue. You guys are great! we wil have to get together again sometime!

The Wilkes said...

It looks like your dinner time rituals are much more exciting than ours...everybody gets to play with their food and take fun pictures. I had Adam try to do the lip to nose movement and he couldn't do it either...pretty funny!

Allison said...

I always knew there were things wrong with Kade.

Ben and Krystal said...

Oh. My. Goodness.