Monday, February 04, 2008

Our Alternate Identities

So, I found this little quiz on my friend's Jessie's blog. I thought I'd try it out on us just for kicks.

Emily's Alternate Identities
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)-Gus VW

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)-Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Snickerdoodle (you can call me 3C.D.S. for short)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - E-Rou

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)-Yellow Pig

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-Rae Sterling

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)-Rouem

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)-The Green Milk

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)-Joe Harvey

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)-Love Spell Snickers

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )- LaRae Franklin

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)-Butler Butte

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)-Summer Lily

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)-Mango Brassierie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)-Apple Juice Willow

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)-The Scrapbooking Tornado Tour


Kade's Alternate Identities
(who I was apparently bugging when asking him all these questions)
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)-Lucy Civic

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)-Mint Chocolate Chip White Chocolate Macodamian Nut

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - K-Rou

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)-Blue Lion

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-Adams Cedar

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)-Rouka

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)-The White Dr. Pepper

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)-Clemont Byron

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)-Burning Leaves Peanut Butter Cup (Oh so sexy)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )- Edward Adams

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)-Greenhall Gatlinburg

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)-Fall Poison Ivy

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)-Orange Shortie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)-Yogurt Magnolia

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)-The Baseball Card Blue Skies Tour

8 comments:

Dani said...

These are AWESOME!!! I'm still laughing..... Yo! E-Rou what up? ;)

ollie said...

That was too funny! My favorite was the stripper name -- Love spell snickers.... I smell a new nickname coming on!

The Wilkes said...

This is a great post...I found myself laughing out loud at some of the entries!

Jessie said...

That was fun to do Kade's as well. Maybe I should do an entry for Pat.

Brady and Kariann said...

So funny - love the identities!! We may have to try that :)!

Jessie said...

I got my paper from www.shabbyprincess.com. They have lots of free downloads. I really like the choices they have.

Laura Jansson said...

these were so funny. Thanks again, Emily, for having us over today! I can't wait to get together again :) Oh, and Wes loved the cake!

The Wilkes said...

I would LOVE to take pictures of Maren. I'm definitely not a professional...but it is a fun hobby of mine. Let me know if you ever want to...