Sunday, October 05, 2008

Little Blessings

Here are some pictures of my little Ailee Bug in her blessing dress. She's getting so big so fast! Her eyes totally light up when she realizes she has your attention and she smiles back. I can't believe how quickly I fell in love with her.




Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

7 comments:

Heather said...

She's soooo beautiful, wish it had been next week, oh well! Hope to see you soon! :)

pinkfrostycookies said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! We loved the announcement you sent...it has a place of prominence on our fridge. We will look forward to seeing many more great photos on your blog.

Allison said...

She is SOOO cute! I just want to hold her, and sneak in a few kisses on that beautiful head of hers.

Mbeth said...

she looks adorable. when do i get to see her??

Jessie said...

What a doll! She is so cute and I just love the dress!

Laura Jansson said...

What a little sweetie! She is just beautiful :) Glad I got to see you today... I'll call you soon about next week :)

Chelsea said...

She is SO beautiful!!!