I absolutely love that I got to wear pantie hose over my head and it was sociably acceptable. I forgot to get a picture of Kade's five o'clock shadow. He actually let me smear black eyeshadow all over his face, but it looked real! I even had a fake lip ring (compliments of a past life in college) that all the kids kept staring at.
On Monday, for FHE, we carved our pumpkins. Unfortunately, we got our pumpkins at the boring old grocery store...no fun trips to farms or such. One of them ended up being the world's hardest pumpkin. Poor Kade got stuck with that one. The skin was so hard, and it broke several times while he was carving. We decided it was modern art.
Mine is the scary one on the left and Kade's "Modern Art" is the one on the right.
8 comments:
Ailee looks scared. Seriously you guys are so fun, I wish we lived closer.
I think the lip ring was my favorite part of the costume! Love the cyclops pumpkin!
I hope you walked in with the pantyhose on - and that people got a little scared for a half second! LOL Did they know who you were? I love your creativity!
good work on those costumes. im impressed. was ailee your hostage? any excuse to wear pantyhose on your head right? any suggestions on what I should be for halloween?
Your costumes are awesome! That was a great idea! You guys look great!
you guys were the best dressed by far!! by the way, who won the costume contest? i was downstairs stuck in the library working on primary stuff when that took place. also...i think i'm missin' some cash out of my wallet...you wouldnt' happen to know anything about that, would you??? :-)
Great pumpkins and was that the two of you I saw on the news last night?!? LOL :)
I thought I was the only "controversial" church member in the area. You guys need to come over!
Post a Comment