This plant was a gift to me. I have only had it for 2 and 1/2 weeks.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
I Suck
I am THE Grim Reaper of plants. My house is the house that terminally ill plants come to die, and I am Dr. Kevorkian. I kill plants. In fact, if you were to ask around the plant community about me, the only tales you would here are those of neglect and horror. I'm amazed that with my dark plant past, I am still allowed to keep my children.
When I received it, the flowers were vibrant and beautiful, and the leaves were...well, they too, were alive. I don't know why I can't keep plants alive. I have watered it, loved it, given it sunshine. Aren't those the 3 ingredients every plant needs?? So, please, tell me. What have I done to make the plant Gods so angry?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have the same gift from the grim reaper. I don't know how to turn it around, your mom and my mom and dads for that matter don't seem to have this problem.
I can't keep anything alive either. Every plant in my house is fake!! I will have to agree with you on your movie review. The acting was quite cheesy, but I was entertained and did enjoy the movie anyway. In my opinion the movies are never as good as the books, but you never know since they are planning to continue with the series they may step it up a notch for New Moon. They did make the right choice in actor for Jacob, maybe he can make the next one better.
I too share this gift. I managed to keep an ivy plant from our wedding barely alive by 2 branches (I almost killed it more than once) for a while but it gave in to its fate after not too long. Mom's ivy plant, on the other hand, from the same event seems to be flourishing as if it were part of a rain forest.
Post a Comment