Monday, November 10, 2008

Thuh Real Thang

All right, I finally got my Christmas cards ordered, and I can showcase a bit of Erin's handy work with the camera. We love how they all turned out, so it was difficult to choose which ones to use for our Holiday Greetings. The ones we did use aren't posted, so there will be some element of surprise when we send out our cards, should you be SO lucky to get one!
Enjoy.







13 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Awesome pictures! I like your hair--did you darken it?

Jessie said...

Such cute pictures! I guess it must be time to bite the bullet and get ours done as well!

Heather said...

LOVE the pictures! I can't believe what an awesome job she did...I LOVE the pic of Maryn on the bridge by herself...FUN! :)

Chelsea said...

You have a great looking family!!! I loved seeing the pictures of you guys!!!!

The Grows said...

You guys are so dang cute; I love all of the pictures!!!!

Roundy Clan said...

These are so cute! I love the fall colors in the background. Can't wait to get a Christmas card, assuming I am lucky enough to get one ;)

The Wilkes said...

Wow. Amazing pictures! They take my breath away! You must have had the most awesome photographer. Muhahaha (sinister laugh). I'm so glad you like them!

Mbeth said...

those last few could be some engagement pictures! those pics look right nice though and make me miss ky falltime.
btw, we got a good laugh out of maryn's "farts of thunder."

ollie said...

Love the pictures! You guys are one good lookin' family. I am extremely perturbed that we never got around to taking any fall family pictures. Eh... guess there's next year!

Allison said...

How cute are you guys?! Great photos! I love the one of you and Kade looking at each other. It's almost natural the way your expressions say something like "I've got your number, but I guess I love you anyway"

Ben and Krystal said...

great pics! I hope I am one of those lucky ones who gets one in the mail come Xmas.
ps: I dont think I've ever seen you as a non-blonde! Looks great!

Dani said...

Love, love, love them! And your newly dark hair! :)

Collette and Kevin said...

awww, you guys got some great pics. i'm just getting around to my blog stalking as i've been without a comptuer for a week and a half!! i need to get on getting my family pics taken so i can be on the ball and order our christmas cards too!!! kinda hard to do though when you can't get online!!