Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just For Kicks

Once upon a time I was a huge "Walker, Texas Ranger" fan. I watched it quite often, and I was amazed that when Chuck Norris couldn't solve a problem by talking it over with the bad guys, a nice roundhouse kick to the face seemed to settle the matter. I happened upon this Chuck Norris website via one of my favorite blogs, Cake Wrecks. If you have a spare moment, and the ability to laugh and/or smile, please, check it out.

I think my favorites were:

1. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

2. Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

3. There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

I think the American flag is a nice touch.

2 comments:

Mbeth said...

um ok so that is hilarious.
i remember year "texas walker ranger faze" he IS a fantastic actor.

Roundy Clan said...

Your new blog and header are so cute!