Sunday, May 31, 2009

Let's Get This Party Started

This isn't just a box of Non-Sterile Powder-Free Latex Examination Gloves....it's my first packed box. And, it's just full of boring old books to be put into storage while we look for a house.

[sigh]

It must begin.

5 comments:

Collette and Kevin said...

aaaahhhh, i hate the packing process. it seems never-ending! good luck with that.

Mbeth said...

uh, what if i happen to want to read one of those boring books while im there?

Jace and Tami said...

How come you guys just got here and Tami and I have been here 6 years and we still have one more year left? We are very excited for you guys, you are great friends.

Allison said...

Good documenting! Be sure to get a picture of it ALL boxed up. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Laura Jansson said...

Ok, so I know we don't get together all the time, but I am so sad I won't have you close anymore, just for those times we do get to see each other. good luck with the rest of packing :) Let me know if you want me to keep the girls sometime to help you out.