This is the month of my birthday, so you get to hear...
ALL ABOUT ME!
Lucky you!
I don't know if I can do this, but I'm gonna give it a shot. Here are 100 things about me:
1. I will be 29 this year.
2. I love that I can calculate my age based on the year. 20+09=29. It will always be like that for me. (and everyone else born in 1980)
3. I don't really like my name. It's boring.
4. I am a Dental Hygienist.
5. But I don't work right now.
6. I had braces twice.
7. Someone once told me I was stuck up. I think I was misjudged.
8. I wish I laughed more.
9. I'm really glad platform shoes aren't the rage anymore. I have skinny legs.
10. Gus was my goldfish as a child. He lived for 7 years before he died of a cerebral hemorrhage.
11. I've visited 16 countries.
12. My favorite countries (besides the US!) are Switzerland and Italy.
13. Cinnamon bears are my current weakness.
14. I only wear eye shadow on Sundays.
15. I took a guitar class in college because I wanted to meet boys.
16. My guitar mostly just collects dust these days.
17. I love playing the piano. It is a way for me to relieve stress.
18. I also played the clarinet in 6th and 7th grades. I was terrible.
19. I can sing alto or soprano.
20. Yellow is my favorite color.
21. I'd rather be too hot than too cold.
22. Shopping for bras is the WORST!
23. I was dropped on my head while playing games with friends when I was a child.
24. Not too long after that I was jump roping down steps and missed.
25. I get lots of headaches and back pain, and my tail bone is shaped weird.
26. I think health care is a privilege.
27. When I start something, I HAVE to finish it.
28. Someday I would like a yard full of Aspen trees. They are so pretty in the fall.
29. I yell too much at my children.
30. I'm trying to work on that.
31. I kissed way too many boys as a youngster. In fact, I think I lost count.
32. I think my eyes are my best feature.
33. I've learned to be ok with most everything else on my body.
34. Up until a few years ago, I was painfully shy.
35. I really like my family.
36. I am the 5th of six children. My husband is also the 5th, but of seven children.
37. My next car will probably be a mini van.
38. I like to hold kittens.
39. I am a sucker for brown eyes.
40. My sleep number is 25.
41. I have a lot of embarrassing moments in my past (and future, too, I'm sure!).
42. I would consider myself a chocolate snob.
43. My favorite is German chocolate.
44. I don't like my birthday.
45. Dancing is really fun. It's great exercise.
46. It's been a really long time since I danced.
47. Hmmm. Well, I guess I danced to "Poker Face" with Maryn not too long ago.
48. Yes, I let my daughter listen to "Poker Face." She loves it.
49. I wear a size 7 shoe.
50. I enjoy new things. [shopping]
51. I am a great bargain hunter.
52. I miss living by the Gap Outlet in Cincinnati.
53. I feel blessed with friends and family.
54. Labor is worse than kidney stones.
55. Epidurals are blessings.
56. I don't floss every day.
57. But, I will tell you that you should.
58. Breakfast is the worst meal of the day.
59. I hate mornings.
60. I can accomplish a lot between 8 and 12 pm.
61. That's when I do most of my sewing.
62. I've mud wrestled before.
63. I used to be a really good burper.
64. I am refined now. (right.)
65. The thing that brings me the greatest joy is watching my girls play together.
66. During the months of September and December I buy "presents" for myself.
67. My day doesn't start until I've had a shower.
68. I have to shave at least once a week. No exceptions.
69. Kentucky will always be home.
70. My first job was at Little Caesars.
71. I feel bad that I ate some much food from there and never paid for it.
72. I get grouchy when I'm woken up from a nap too early.
73. Everything is funny at 2:00 in the morning.
74. Someday I really want a nice set of power tools. (saws, drills, the whole shebang.)
75. If I were a man, I think I would have gone into construction work.
76. I love decorating my house.
77. I don't think I get offended easily.
78. I'm sure I've offended lots of people, and I'm sorry for it.
79. I get embarrassed VERY easily.
80. I am such a Libra.
81. My drink of choice is milk.
82. I hate violent movies.
83. I am a republican.
84. I still like the Dixie Chicks' first 3 albums.
85. I am a follower, not much of a leader.
86. Athleticism is not a talent of mine.
87. I once bowled a turkey in my bowling class in college.
88. I went to Ricks College for two years. Those were some good times.
89. I also went to the University of Louisville for two years.
90. I have two associate degrees.
91. The smell of fresh cut grass is the best.
92. I was engaged once, before Kade. I'm glad I made the choice I did.
93. I lived in Jackson Hole for a summer while I worked. That summer was so hard, yet so fun.
94. I love watching reruns of "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and "Malcolm in the Middle."
95. I think I could still pass for 19 or 20.
96. Thunderstorms are intriguing
97. Green peppers are really gross.
98. I wet my pants in the 5th grade. My friends called me "Little PeeWee."
99. I am scared of dogs.
100. I wish I danced more.
What's something I don't know about you?
8 comments:
cute!! happy birthday this month. always a joy to hear more about you. i played the clarinet in jr. high as well. and i think i'll always be a good burper...can't refine that one...i'm just too gassy!!! :-) now you REALLY miss me, don't ya??!!!!
Happy birthday! I'd have to say that was the most entertaining "100 things about me" lists I've ever read. I was in marching band in HS, but I twirled flags. Those who played instruments were jealous of us because of our ultra cool outfits. I too peed my pants at a much older age in front of my friends. Unfortunately for me, it happened to be freshman year. Fortunately for me, I was not the only one that day.
i'm listening to Poker Face on your blog right now and really enjoying it. i too really like my family. ...puhpuhpuhpoker face...
Happy freaking birthday! Oh Emily, you make me laugh. I thought we took the guitar class in college to be together...hee..hee! Mine is just collecting dust these days too! On to better things, I guess...Was the first Teamu? I can't remember!
I hate that song and you should not let your child listen to it. I do LOVE Fresh Prince of Bel Air though! And I also ates lots of food at Little Caesars that I didn't pay for, but I don't feel bad about it at all. Hope you're having a super day!
Love, Your Best Brother...
Happy birthday! My randomness was that I was voted class clown in Jr. High and all my teachers were shocked because I was never funny IN class. I did impersonations of all the teachers during lunch! heehee
Very entertaining...good read! I am proud to say that I did know quite a bit from that list already! Happy birthday month!
Ok...so I counted it up...I was privy to #'s 15,41,62,69,88 and 92....not too bad for all these years apart!!!!
Post a Comment