The bad part, is that school begins pretty early in the morning (I am not a natural early riser), but it gets us up and out of the house, so I feel like I have a lot more day to accomplish things in....and one less kid to do that with!
Maryn is a smart little girl, and loves to learn. Kade has been working with her, teaching her how to read. She has picked it up amazingly fast, and likes to find words all around her to sound out.
This is one of the pictures she drew in class the other day. It is a picture of "Daddy dancing," she told us. Then there was an explanation of why he didn't need hair. I think it's great.
2 comments:
Aww I can't believe she is big enough for preschool! Sounds like she is enjoying it and you maybe will enjoy having only 1 child to tag along with you when she is at school. I know I do!
WOW! Kade's head is pretty big there! ;) haha Just teasing and do you know what is SO funny Emily? I have that SAME owl bag book marked for me to try and make! I think it is so dang cute so thanks for thinking of me!
Post a Comment