Monday, November 09, 2009

How Can I Resist...

...That smile and those pretty brown eyes?

Ailee lives in her own little world. She is a mockingbird, and will copy just about any noise she hears; a songbird that loves anything musical; and my personal cuddlybeast. She loves to play (especially with phones), snuggle, follow her big sister, and show us how stubborn she can be. We couldn't imagine our lives without her!

6 comments:

Darci said...

She is one beautiful girlie!

Allison said...

Love that girl. She just looks like she always has a secret. I love it.

Heather said...

What a cute kiddo....she must be fun to have around all the time :)

Kari Dawn said...

Hi Em, it is Kari Dawn! Ashley gave me your site. I love you and I miss you! Joe actually goes to Denver(Greely) and I will be there with him next Oct for a wedding, should we call it a date? LOVE LOVE LOVE your family! kd

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Hey Em...you must have gotten my last message!!! I will be around, except for Saturday..I will be in Provo cheering on the Cougars..and lets face it..they really do need my support! But I will only be gone that day...so when will you be here???

Janelle said...

she's beautiful, Em. Give her a hug for me!