FINALLY
at sixteen months (to the day), Ailee has decided to walk.
yay!!! good job ailee!!
HOORAY!!!! Nice work, Ailee!
woohoo! now she can teach johnny a thing or two over thanksgiving. he's bit of a pansy in that arena.way to enter the world of the bi-peds
Awesome! Now she won't have to be the pony that all the kids ride in nursery!! Gotta love these kids and their OWN time line! :)
Yeah!!!! I must say she sure is picking it up fast. She is already walking like a pro. Go Ailee.
YAY congrats...that's AWESOME! Way to go Ailee!
Yay, I can't believe how long her hair has gotten. It's a sign that it's been too long.... again.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yay!!! good job ailee!!
HOORAY!!!! Nice work, Ailee!
woohoo! now she can teach johnny a thing or two over thanksgiving. he's bit of a pansy in that arena.
way to enter the world of the bi-peds
Awesome! Now she won't have to be the pony that all the kids ride in nursery!! Gotta love these kids and their OWN time line! :)
Yeah!!!! I must say she sure is picking it up fast. She is already walking like a pro. Go Ailee.
YAY congrats...that's AWESOME! Way to go Ailee!
Yay, I can't believe how long her hair has gotten. It's a sign that it's been too long.... again.
Post a Comment