That's hilarious! Lily always tells me she loves my boobs and then she wants to pet them. Not totally appropriate.
I love it. At little Picaso in the making.
I think you're going to have to give your blog an x rating now.I love the new banner! You'll have to show me how you do that.
I am so glad you have a blog so you can share stuff like this. That is so cute and so hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's hilarious! Lily always tells me she loves my boobs and then she wants to pet them. Not totally appropriate.
I love it. At little Picaso in the making.
I think you're going to have to give your blog an x rating now.
I love the new banner! You'll have to show me how you do that.
I am so glad you have a blog so you can share stuff like this. That is so cute and so hilarious!
Post a Comment