The form of nesting that plagues me during pregnancy drives me to do all sorts of crazy, time consuming, and probably mostly useless projects. I'm moving on to my next one, and I need opinions. From girls. Kade wasn't much help. So, I'm turning to you.
Here is what I'm making:
(This is the diaper bag I made for my sister last year)
My fabric choices are as follows. Please leave a comment telling me which fabric I should use for my own diaper bag.
(#1)
(#2)
(#3)
11 comments:
I like them all but I'm leaning towards #2.
I really like 2 & 3, but I think I would choose 3. They are all cute, though! I might just have to recruit you to make me one whenever I have another kid!
I vote for number 3. Although I think they are all really cute. I can see why you are having a hard time deciding. Oh, if you just happen to really get into making these and you have this dying need to make another one I am due on the 24th of January. ;) You are so crafty, you need to quit posting all the cool stuff you make cause then I just want it too.
OOH that is a tough choice. I think I like number 2. When I made them I just used Canvas for the liner. There are tons of color choices and you can just throw the diaper bags in the washer. I used table cloth vinyl for awhile, but it breaks really easily. Last time I made one I got a yard and a half extra of fabric and made a car seat cover to go with it. It turned out pretty cute. I will put it on my blog and facebook so you can check it out if you want. Happy Sewing!
I just sent an invite for my blog to Kade's email.
oohhh, i like them all but i'd go with either 2 or 3...kinda leanin' towards 3.
I think 3
..so far I'm the only one that loves #1...but #3 is a close second! :D Have fun!
Well the practical Corey opinion is #2 or #3. I think #1 is too light for a diaper bag. It will show dirt. Not that my diaper bags ever got dirty. HaHa!!!! I am sure whatever you make will be cute. It always is. Good luck -- Jill
I like 3! :)
I hate to be a follower but THREE all the way!
Post a Comment