Here's our girl with a very loose, bloody tooth. Kade was just itching to practice his pediatric dentistry skills.
Sunday, October 09, 2011
Something to Smile About
While we were on vacation over the Labor Day weekend (yes, this is only a month late...don't judge me, I've had a lot going on), Maryn lost her first tooth. She was kind of funny about it. I was sitting next to her in the car, and I saw her playing with her front tooth. I asked her if it was loose. I wonder if I hadn't seen her, if she would have told us about it. Perhaps the tooth fairy would have been a little slow to come.
Here's our girl with a very loose, bloody tooth. Kade was just itching to practice his pediatric dentistry skills.
After a little bit of coaxing to let Maryn even let Kade put his hands in her mouth, and a few twists and pulls, it was out. No tears, just excitement.
Now it's on to the real thing for this little girl.
Here's our girl with a very loose, bloody tooth. Kade was just itching to practice his pediatric dentistry skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you tell her about the floss and the door knob trick? It works. I'm not quite sure how I ever got talked into though.
Post a Comment