So, not only have I been a slacker about updating our blog lately, I've also been a slacker about Maryn's scrapbook. I just finished a page the other day and thought I'd share my creative genius (or maybe the lack thereof) with the world. These pictures are clear back from last April. But I really like them and I was excited to scrapbook them. Throughout Germany in the spring, these fields of Raps would bloom. They were bright yellow and the contrast against the green grass was very pretty. One evening the three of us went for a walk and finally got some pictures of the fields. Kade is pretty sure he has professional photography skills and is the next Ansel Adams. Who knows?
Here are pictures of the pages I finished. I was pretty happy with them. They aren't really fancy, but it's kind of nice to have some more simple pages to look at (plus they take less time...).


The quote at the bottom of the pages says "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched....They must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller. Corny, I know, but it fits. Good 'nough for me!
7 comments:
Ooo I love it, I love it! How I do miss those beautiful fields that were everywhere in Germany. The simpleness of the pages is perfect--and I love the contrast. I really must get to scrappin' soon. I have so many pictures to get in albums. Once Lester starts school, a friend of mine is going to help me organize and rearrange the upstairs into a more functional room. Then I'll get down to business. :)
Fantastic!!! Yeah, I gave up scrapbooking 3 months after Kelly was born. Now I keep all of our pictures in a box.
Emily, I'm impressed! Those pictures are cute, and your scrapbooking job is fantastic! I don't do much of it anymore, I get so impatient and I can't get everything perfect. OCD, I guess. :) LOL We need to get together soon. I need to get out of the house! Let me know if you're up for something!
At least you are attempting to scrapbook. I have to admit that my supplies have not been touched since we moved from Kentucky. Oh well, maybe sometime this year.
Cute pages! I wish I could be as diligent as you. I haven't even started a book yet for Avery...I feel terrible. I think I might look into digital scrapbooking for her...at least that's my excuse right now for why she doesn't have a book. :)
LOVE your pages! I need to get back into scrapping. I've just been sticking to cards lately and even that has been few and far between! Maybe you'll have to give me some tips!
cute pages. by the way, your background on your blog, while cute as well, makes me dizzy. Its like one of magic eye puzzles.
Post a Comment