Kade and I also had a good time. The go-carts were fun, and I really enjoyed making everyone eat my dust on the track.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
May All Your Wildest Dreams Come True
This Christmas we spent in North Carolina with Kade's family. (More on that later) Well, after Christmas, we spent a few days down at Myrtle Beach, SC. It was really fun there. So, they have this Nascar/Go Cart place in Myrtle Beach and we decided to give it a try. Well, pretty much it was Maryn's dream come true. I don't think people understand just how much she loves cars. Before we even got inside, she spotted the real deal of the Cheerios race car she got out of the Cheerios box. She so lovingly refers to it as "Yellow Car." (very original, I know.) Here's the picture we HAD to get.
Once we got out to the go carts, we find the rides that Maryn is tall enough for. They were lame, lame, and this one in the video. She was in Heaven. I believe she rode 4 times, and screamed for more. The girl can't get enough of cars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She loves cars, that is the best! What a cute video too. You've been busy playing with your html I see...looks awesome! :)
HOW MUCH FUN! That's so cool that she loves cars so much...what a fun video. To bad we missed each other at Christmas...maybe next time. I may head home for the reunion this summer.
I think the creativity runs in the family, Ella's fav's are purple bear (which actually has a name of petunia) and brown bunny.
Hilarious! Maryn is so dang cute!
Post a Comment