Whenever I go some place I usually forget my camera. Then whenever I do get pictures taken, it takes me forever to put them on my post. Pretty much I'm a slacker.
A week and a half ago, we went out to Bernheim Forest (a park near Bardstown, KY) with some friends. It was so beautiful there. Well, it always is, but particularly then, because all the dogwoods and rosebuds were in bloom. I did manage to get some good pictures (hallelujah!) before my mostly dead battery gave out. And if anyone has ever tried to get pictures of a grouchy, possibly PMS-ing 2 year old, it's ten times as hard. Fortunately I was saved by my friend, Amber, who had brought along some suckers for bribery. I still have so much to learn as a mother.
Maryn and her tubby mama.
She's such a delicate flower, isn't she?? I don't know how many pictures I have with this same expression on her face. I 'spose it's a little endearing. I was trying to get some pictures here because there had been some turtles setting on the rock out in the lake. They slipped into the water before I could get Maryn to turn around.
Again with the typical Maryn look. The cluster of trees behind her were so pretty. I just wish that derned truck hadn't driven by right then. Doh!
Maryn and her friends Caiden and Shane. It's really really hard to get 3 two and three year olds to look all at once.
And, last but not least...finally a picture with Maryn smiling. This was my favorite picture of them all.
13 comments:
Yes, we are becoming professional trip moochers. As far as flipping pictures, I couldn't even find a way to flip them. if you know PLEASE enlighten me. I think 2 is a little young to be pmsing but if she's got the 'tude to go with it, you might have a complete teenager before long. You're not going to have to wait 11 years.
awww...i love that last picture of maryn! you'll have to let me know next time you go out to burnheim, it looks so pretty.
I loved the dogwoods so much this year that I think I'm going to plant one in my yard. I don't even remember them last year....
Love that last pic of Maryn, it's priceless. :)
Maryn's hair is getting soooo long! Oh and you look awful cute preggy.
I love all of your pictures! They all turned out great. The ones of Maryn doing her snarl are priceless! Tyler has what I like to call overactive eyebrows. The pictures where they are each going a different direction always end up being my favorite because they show is personality! :) Same with Maryn
Your pictures are beautiful and Maryn is so cute! I love all the trees in bloom.
The large difference in number of good pics to bad is a reflection of the kind of child Maryn is. Someday it will prove that even as a two year old she was too busy to bothered with such trifle things as sitting still for a picture.
Very pretty picture of Maryn smiling.
I LOVE that picture of Maryn at the end....and her mommy is tubby, she's just prego! LOL Looks like a fun trip to the forest!
Yeah..finally a pic of the baby bump...you look great!
Maryn is adorable! Love the last shot of her as well.
Post a Comment