These first two pictures were my favorites.
Last Saturday was an amazingly beautiful day here in KY. So, we packed up some sandwiches and strolled down to the park. Kade started taking some pictures, and found this neato feature on our camera, that only accents one color. I thought some of the pictures turned out good, so I will now share with you our artistic talents. This first picture shows it best:
Cool, huh?? Apparently only my bottom lip is pink, and my upper lip....is some other color??
It's kind of hard to tell in these pictures, but Kade accented blue, so only Maryn's eyes are in color.
I love "behind" pictures! I think they are SO cute of kids(...not so much of myself--'cause then they are a little scary).
I guess, with this feature, if you accent purple, then it shows blue and pink, also.
Maryn's hair has turned into a beautiful golden-brownish-red-blondish color (how else can I explain it?). The shadows hid the color on the one side.
I had to post this last picture because of the expression on Maryn's face. This will forever be an expression etched into my memory. Last week, we were getting Maryn ready for bed, and I thought I would amaze my 3 year old by showing her the trick where you take your thumb off and move it back and forth. Well, this was the exact expression I got in response from her. I think I almost put her into shock/made her cry. Ah, good times.
It's kind of hard to tell in these pictures, but Kade accented blue, so only Maryn's eyes are in color.
I love "behind" pictures! I think they are SO cute of kids(...not so much of myself--'cause then they are a little scary).
Pretty awesome, eh? Eh?
One of Maryn's FAVORITE pastimes are the swings at the park. That is always the first thing she wants to do. I love to twist the swing up, then let her 'er fly. It's hilarious to watch her long ponytails fly out as she unravels. It's even more funny to watch her try to walk afterwards. (I've got to get my kicks and giggles somehow!)
Welp, that was our day at the park. I am going to miss that nice weather. It was so cold today (well, it's all relative...it's not Idaho cold yet) and I am not ready to have to bundle up all the time. Farewell, summer!
7 comments:
I miss the weather in Louisville. They had the best falls. Great pictures of the girls!
the photos were very artistic.
and i bet that thumb trick gives her nightmares for a few weeks. what's childhood without a few scars. without older siblings it is up to the parents to mess with her head.
Look at you being all creative with your camera...they turned out really cute!
so fun, i wish i had a fun camera like that!! and no worries about not prying, i would have been fine with it..heck, i pried with you!! anyways, LOVE the use of "eh" in your post. is there perhaps some canadian in you??? :-)
this is the coolest setting on a camera ever. I want it!
Ok, so I'm so blog lurking and can't believe I found you. You have such beautiful girls, they look about the same ages as my boys. I'd like to add you to my link list, but only with your permission. I'm so excited I found your blog!!
I love back shots too! One of my favorite pictures of Tyler is a behind shot. I wish my camera was as cool as yours because your pictures are ALL great!
Post a Comment