Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Just A Little Preview

We have had exceptional fall weather this year. The past week has been pretty much perfect with comfortable temps in the 70's and blue skies. Last Saturday, my friend, Erin went with us to Bernheim Forest for a family Christmas photo shoot. Our pictures turned out great! Unfortunately you don't get to see her photos today because I haven't decided yet which ones to use for our Christmas cards (I don't wanna spoil the surprise!!)....so, until I make a decision, you only get to preview our lousy photography talents.
KY is so beautiful in the fall. I love this fence at Bernheim Forest. Nice pic, Kade!

I thought this picture was rather thoughtful.
As soon as I make up my mind, I will for reals post Erin's pictures, so you can see some real talent from a person with a real camera.

4 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

I love both of these pictures. Can't wait to see the rest!

Collette and Kevin said...

i think you should just use the one from the halloween party for your christmas cards!!! hahah...but anyways, can't wait to see erin's pics!

Chelsea said...

Maryn is SO cute!!!! I look forward to seeing more of your pictures!

Mbeth said...

good work. i miss those ky falls.