I graduated from Ricks College (now Brigham Young University-Idaho) in 2000. Though it seems like yesterday, that was 9 years ago, (just in case you couldn't do the math. I am a college graduate, therefore I can do the math) and I don't think I've been back since. I tagged along with my brother and sister in law, up to Rexburg to do a little bit of reminiscing about the good old days when I was young and free. The campus has changed a lot, but we still had a few things to let us know it was still the same place.In front of Thor, the viking:
Sorry that picture was so dark. It was because of the windows....and the 4 year old taking the picture.
And, how could we go around campus and not run into a copy of the Honor Code?
It was great to go back. They've added several new building to the campus, and built a temple up on the hill, but it still made me think about all the good times I had there, and how fortunate I was to have spent to wonderful years there.
Whew.
[don't cry, em!]
Ok. [gaining back composure] That night, as any brave, loving Grandma would, my Mom decided to have a fun camp out with all the little grandkids.
A picture of the wild bunch before the festivities:
The evening included dinner, games with my Mom and sister,
treats (of course),
and sleeping out in the tent. (Maryn and Savannah)
The kids seemed to have a blast. My mom was Super-Grandma who didn't let things like high winds (imagine that...in Idaho??) or a hard ground get in her way. She's a much better woman than I am!
1 comment:
What?!? You were in Rexburg and I didn't know? I guess I can let it slide this time!
Post a Comment