oh emily, i'm right there with ya. today hasn't been so bad, but i've had this conversation with a couple friends very recently. i agree, it's NOT right...but totally understand too. hang in there, hope things look up for you!
I know what you mean. Add pregnancy hormones to that and that is where I was the other day. Good thing I implemented "kid breaks" at my house while Thomas was deployed. If I tell them I need a kid break they know to just play in their room for awhile. Heather even takes "brother breaks" sometimes. It helps so much!
Too funny...hang in there. I remember thinking the exact same thing when my first was born. Kids are difficult!! I am going to be there on Friday night-Sunday. You?
9 comments:
oh emily, i'm right there with ya. today hasn't been so bad, but i've had this conversation with a couple friends very recently. i agree, it's NOT right...but totally understand too. hang in there, hope things look up for you!
I'm SO there with you. I had one of those mornings today, too. Hope things get better! Miss you!
rough day, huh.
I would have to say at least you didn't. Good Job, here's to having restraint the next time too. Hopefully I have more restraint next time too.
I know what you mean. Add pregnancy hormones to that and that is where I was the other day. Good thing I implemented "kid breaks" at my house while Thomas was deployed. If I tell them I need a kid break they know to just play in their room for awhile. Heather even takes "brother breaks" sometimes. It helps so much!
Too funny...hang in there. I remember thinking the exact same thing when my first was born. Kids are difficult!! I am going to be there on Friday night-Sunday. You?
Yea...so with you.
Amen sista!
Post a Comment