For Christmas, Kade bought me [him] a really nice camera. It's loaded with all sorts of confusing buttons and settings, so I've started with the most automatic settings, and I figure I'll branch out from there. It snowed last week (imagine that....more snow) so I took the girls out to take some pictures in the snow with my [his] camera. Here are my mad photography skillz:
Maryn was very compliant, and was pretty excited to have her picture taken. Ailee.....well, she could hardly hold still long enough for the camera to focus.
This snow has taken FORRREEEEVVVVEEERRR to melt. Have you ever ridden your bike on ice? I have, and I don't recommend it. Fortunately, this week has been so beautiful. 50's and sunny. I wish this weather could continue until Spring.
4 comments:
i am loving these pictures. they look fantastic, and it's not only because of the subjects. did you take these with a new camera?
Nice. Do you want to know a photography secret of mine? I use most of the automatic settings too! haha I am also SLOWLY learning...
You know if those cheeks get too chapped and rosy, you can bring them out here for a while. I'll take good care of them.
Wow, those are some mad crazy photography skills. Love the pics your girls are sooooo cute.
Post a Comment