Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Monkeys in Diapers

Back in September of 2007, I came upon this scene in our bedroom:
Maryn has never played with baby dolls. It's been stuffed animals from day one, no matter how hard I've tried. Which is why we end up with tiny little monkeys wearing pullups. Though Ailee will occasionally pick up a baby doll here and there, it seems that she is following right along in Maryn's footsteps. This is the scene we came upon the other night:

Poor little thing. At least he is getting some love:

And he seems happy.

Lastly, I have one more picture. Deciding on a nickname for our kids is almost as important as deciding on a name. This one was a toughy. I think we've decided that "Monkey" is the nickname for Cora. I took some pictures of the girls a few weeks ago for our Christmas cards. There were lots of tears, bribery, and just a few good ones. This one was one of my favorites of a Monkey in a diaper:


1 comment:

Mbeth said...

maryn at least got the legs through. I'm a little worried for ailee's kids.