Friday, December 10, 2010

My 200th Post: Christmas Presence

So, this is my 200th post. Big day, huh? I thought about doing something with the number 200. Buuuuuuut, it's late. I'm tired. Maybe I'll celebrate 300. We'll see.

Last week, we set up our Christmas tree. Putting the lights on is a pretty terrible job, but I decided to suck it up and put them on one afternoon. About halfway through, I realized Ailee was singing a sweet little version of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," and I looked down and saw this:



Don't you just miss how magical Christmas was as a kid?

6 comments:

Mbeth said...

k, well that's just cute. i love the look of the twinkling lights of a christmas tree. and putting the lights on is mike's job in our house. He's a bit particular about it and does a very good job so I just let him do it. that's nice of me, huh.

The Grows said...

So cute. I love Christmas moments like that.

Roundy Clan said...

Such sweet pictures! I love them

Allison said...

Ahh! I hate putting up lights too. I have a prelit tree that has so many sections out that I might as well not have any. It might be time for a new LED pre-lit tree. We'll see.

CMortenson said...

that's adorable! the lights are definitely the worst part. i LOVE pre-lit trees!!!

Heather said...

LOVE the pictures...but that one of the two girls under the tree is PRICELESS!