So, I have to preface this video a little bit. Growing up, we had a book of piano duets. Now, my mom taught us all how to play the piano to some extent or another. Since we've all grown up (some of us more than others....) and moved around, we try to all get together once or twice a year at my parent's house, and for whatever reason, this book seems to make an appearence at some point.
This year, for Thanksgiving, everybody went to my parent's house.
Everybody, that is, except for me.
Boo.
So, to brighten my spirits, my brother, Ryan, and my sister, Jill, called me on Thanksgiving, and performed the following duet for me, and I promised them, that if they recorded it, I would put it here, on my blog.
So, for your viewing pleasure, I give you.....
[Drum Roll]
.....Ryan and Jill.
If anyone is interesting in working up a record deal for them, please leave a comment on my blog, and I will let them know.
2 comments:
you wanna know what's scary. Johnny keeps asking me to play this again and again. What's even more scary is that I even pushed play in the first place since I was the one doing the recording, I got to hear this lovely little song more than enough times live.
Wow I can totally see a record deal in the making from that one.
Post a Comment