Was that picture from after church today?!? Classic! He looks so masculine sleeping, yet so feminine. :)
It's on, woman!
He looks lovely and pink is definitely a good color for him - buy him some shirts and ties -- better yet, a polo! :)
I just can't come up with anything witty to say, I just love it.
Love it! Did Maryn have a hand in that?
Where can I get a poster size copy of that picture?
Check it out, Katie started a blog too. Link over to it from my blog.
looks like the ole boy is all tuckered out from his ballet recital. too bad you couldn't fit his too-too in the picture too.
SOOOOOOOOOOO funny! I think it's just his color!!!
SOOOO funny!!
hahahahahaha....we should get kade and alexa together with their pretty headbands!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Was that picture from after church today?!? Classic! He looks so masculine sleeping, yet so feminine. :)
It's on, woman!
He looks lovely and pink is definitely a good color for him - buy him some shirts and ties -- better yet, a polo! :)
I just can't come up with anything witty to say, I just love it.
Love it! Did Maryn have a hand in that?
Where can I get a poster size copy of that picture?
Check it out, Katie started a blog too. Link over to it from my blog.
looks like the ole boy is all tuckered out from his ballet recital. too bad you couldn't fit his too-too in the picture too.
SOOOOOOOOOOO funny! I think it's just his color!!!
SOOOO funny!!
hahahahahaha....we should get kade and alexa together with their pretty headbands!
Post a Comment