Oh, the weather outside was frightful. It started snowing at about 8:00 in the morning yesterday and flurried/snowed until about 1:00 this afternoon. It's a good thing it's the weekend, or else they would have had to shut down the city of Louisville I'm sure. Heh, heh. Don't get too excited, our little winter weather doesn't much rival that of Idaho's, but we got quite a bit of snow. When Kade was shoveling the driveway (for the second time) this morning, he could have sworn it was at least 2 feet, but in reality, it was pretty close to a foot.
After the snow let up, the sun decided to smile upon us and we thought we'd better take our chance to make a snowman before it melted. Maryn just wanted to go back inside because the snow was too deep to walk in, Kade did all the heavy lifting, and I was on accessory duty. We made a pretty cute snowman. Maryn lovingly named him "Mr. Incredible."

Mr. Incredible

Posing for the camera. Don't you love the sunglasses?

Mr. Incredible is pretty surprised at the amount of action he gets!
7 comments:
I can't believe how much snow you got! That's nuts....is this weather normal for KY?
Occasionally we get a good snow. Though, some years we will go without hardly any. Then it's just cold. blah.
Mr Incredible is ADORABLE! I wish we had a yard, I would've made one too. Oh well. I really enjoyed yours. :)
what a cute snowman. looks like you guys had some fun today!
Love the snowman! Looks like you guys had a fun day.
I love the snow and I am completely jealous that you got so much this year. We on the other hand got a ton of rain, which is probably helpful because NC is in a serious drought.
How fun, we didn't even get enough good sticky snow to make a snowman this year.
Post a Comment