My "loot." It's all maternity stuff. I was an ugly dresser during the first. I can't have that now.
Kade's clothes...we'll see if he wears 'em.
Some nice new things for the nice new baby. The beanies were my favorite. Only 50 cents!
And of course, her highness' clothes.
A close up of the shoes she is dying to wear. They are sparkly.
In closing I'd like to take a moment to brag about the really really awesome deals I was able to find. Kade's t-shirts were only 99 cents each. All those pairs of maternity khakis you see up there were only $1.99 each. I'm not quite sure why I bought 7. And then Becca saved me an additional 20% on all my stuff. Awesome!
10 comments:
You are the ultimate deal finder - wow. I have no knack for finding anything that I like on sale, it's almost always full price. But then you know, when you're just looking and don't have the money to spend, you find tons! That's my life! :)
i am incredibly jealous. i miss that outlet. i think i would make a trip out there just for that outlet. those are some incredible deals.
why didn't you call me!?!? Man, I haven't been up there in FOREVER!! oh well. I'm so glad you got those awesome deals! i remember that when i was pregnant, i got so bored of a lot of my maternity pants, so i think it's great you got all those pairs!
That is quite the loot! I miss that place! Turns out we have a store that just had all of their clearance on for 94 cents. Unfortunately I missed the entire thing. Oh well maybe next time! Mind you it's not Gap.
It's been forever since I've been there! It's definitely a great place if you can stomach the drive!
RUB, RUB, RUBBIN IT IN.
WOW - you definately got some great deals!! I think I need to make a trip up there and SOON!
We did...I spent all afternoon looking and couldn't find any. Then late that night, when Adam was sent to get bananas for the "yummy" dessert I made for your house, he found a whole case of wood. But of course, then we never even started a fire after he got home...what a waste.
Oh the fun times at the gap outlet...how I miss that place!
Man what memories...we always had a BLAST up there! I'm slightly jealous that you got up there and man what steals you got!!! FUN!
Post a Comment