Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fat Fat Fatty Fat

Ugh. I don't know how much longer I can take being pregnant. A little advice: don't be pregnant during the summer in Kentucky. It's miserable.
I took a picture of my Nasty McNasty feet. They are SO fat and swollen. Sometimes they get so swollen that it feels like they are going to pop when I walk on them. I can't stand to look at them. I have always had issues with fat feet...they gross me out.


Disgusting, aren't they?
I hope you all save this picture on your computer so that you can use it as your computer background. Wouldn't you love to look at my sausage toes everyday? At least I make it a point to keep them painted.
Any advice on how to keep the swelling down. Unfortunately I can't spend all day with my feet up and ice bags on them. I've thought about leeches...do you think it would work?

8 comments:

Collette and Kevin said...

ohhhhhh...my heart goes out to you. i only had my right foot swell up like that but i well remember it. my doc said it only happened to one cuz alexa was so situated on my right side. weird. anyways...maybe you'll have this baby 2 weeks early and put an end to your misery!

Mbeth said...

im going to be honest. those are some chunky feet. that stinks. sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I have always had fat feet. pregnant or not. You remember: erica wouldn't let me wear her shoes because I'd stretch them out.

Mbeth said...

i forgot my suggestions to help: Kade=SLave. Maryn=slave in training

Allison said...

On the bright side...at least it is summer and you don't have to shove them into shoes to keep them warm.

Jessie said...

I know what you mean about being pregnant during the hot Kentucky summer, and I did it twice! Sorry I am no help with the swollen feet thing, it never was a problem for me. I still think that laying around with your feet up sounds like the best idea!

Laura Jansson said...

Emily, thanks so much for meeting us for the zoo! It was great seeing you, but probably made those poor feet of yours swell even more. You're a trooper :) Oh, and we didn't do the splash park. As soon as we got there, it thundered, so they said everyone had to get out for 30 min... needless to say, I just went home. LOL Thanks again. Call me when little baby comes :)

ollie said...

ouch! I can't even imagine how much that hurts! Did the same thing happen with maryn???

The Wilkes said...

Those are some sexy toes! Love the sandal tan line! Hopefully by now you've had your baby or I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are really close. Keep me posted.