Back on Memorial Day, Maryn and I went out for a little hike in the woods at the Nature Center to let Kade get some studying done. We took a different trail than normal and found this cool hollowed out tree along the path. What was even more cool was that it was still alive and growing! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me (as always).
So, later that week we called up our friends, Sarah and her son Zach to go with us. Maryn was pretty sure it was the "Cave of Wonders," and Zach for sure didn't want to have his picture taken. These were the only semi-decent pictures I got. I'll probably have to go back and try again some day.
Maryn and Zach, apparently in awe
She just can't wait for the treat she gets for letting mommy take her picture!
5 comments:
That is a cool tree! The pictures are great too!
That is awesome! What a great place to take pictures! And even better for kids to play! :)
I like the antique look to the pictures.
What an awesome tree! I LOVE those pictures! :)
I love that tree. I took my girls there this week and struggled with getting a good shot as well. Guess they want to be looking up rather than out at the camera.
Post a Comment