I've given up on "professional" photographers. I'm never happy with my pictures and I always feel obligated to buy something from them. Plus, they don't listen when I tell them I don't really want to be in the picture. My friend, Erin, is an excellent photographer. In fact, I've thought about hiring her for the next 18 years to follow my kids around, just so they will be guaranteed some decent childhood pictures. However, I don't think she will go for it. About a week and a half ago, she let me come over so she could take some pictures of Ailee. I thought I would share with you my favorites:



I made the tutu for her pictures. I love how it turned out, and it was SO easy! Thanks, Erin, for the pictures, and even more for not making me be in them.
11 comments:
Those are really great pictures. Erin is so talented. Lovin' the tutu, too!
Beautiful. She's talented!
What great pictures. Wow you are so lucky to have such a nice friend. Ha! I'm glad you like them. My favorite is the first picture of her looking up!
So cute! What a little doll! Love the tutu too!
Super cute pictures, she is adorable!!!!. I love the tutu too.
very cute. good work onthe tutu too. her hair is lookin a bit redish, is it lightening or has it always had those tones.
another question, does this erin girl take pictures of little boys?
LOVE the tutu! i want a mini version of that for payton for her newborn pics!! hmmm...maybe i need you to teach me! or maybe i'll have my mom make one since she gets here tonight! anyways, the pics are great. erin really does do a great job!
So cute! I might just have to look this Erin girl up. she took some great pictures--but it helps when you have such a cute and adorable little Ailee, too :)
Sooooooooooooooooo cute and I agree with you that some times professional pictures are such a rip off! Love the tutu. I think ALL little girls should have a picture taken in a tutu
Those are so adorable! She is such a BEAUTIFUL girl!! I love the tutu.
i must leave a comment on such sweet pictures....nothing sweeter than such a sweet girl in a tutu!!! just how did you make that? :) i also loved the headbands you made--you're so talented & crafty emily! my email is karenmhen@bellsouth.net when do you guys leave? are you still working mondays at dr.besser's? hope all is well!
Post a Comment