Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Pretty Egg-Citing!

Last week was super busy, but we managed to squeeze in a little fun time. I have always enjoyed egg decorating, and I make it a point to do it every year.Mine are the pretty ones, Kade's are the ones with crayon (we're working on how to use big boy pencils with him) and Maryn's are the ones with the stickers. There is a definite tier of creativity in our house. Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I like the "basket" you have them in.

Jessie said...

Love the eggs! I think I agree that yours are pretty!

Collette and Kevin said...

cute! i hear there is an easter egg hunt at joe creason tomorrow. can alexa and i come? what do we need to bring???

Mbeth said...

none of those look nearly as bad as dad's or did you strategically place his underneath the other eggs like mom did.

as far as the picture on the side-uh jet lag thank you.

The Manwarings said...

Wow, you are such a nice mom. Ellie is 8 and we've still never dyed eggs. Maybe next year. They turned out so adorable!!