Ha ha! Could you imagine what a melted pickle would look like?
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Maryn
Maryn is a funny kid. She loves to laugh, and enjoys making others laugh, too. In three words I would describe her as: Silly, shy, and stubborn. Hmm. They all start with s. The other day we were playing and we thought this was pretty funny:
That is a tutu around her head, and she is a lion. (if you couldn't figure it out) Maryn has gotten to that phase in childhood where she is very curious. She hasn't busted out any publicly embarrassing questions, yet. She's more into the serious points about life. The two big questions these days are: Am I going to die? (any suggestions on how to put this one to rest?) and, Will it melt? She asks me if the most random things will melt. Crackers, toys, pickles.
Ha ha! Could you imagine what a melted pickle would look like?
Ha ha! Could you imagine what a melted pickle would look like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! I think I would use those exact words to describe Tyler....must be the Roundy gene ;) Do you know what Tyler asks about everything? Can we eat it? Look a book...Can we eat it? A rock....can we eat it? And it seems so strange to me because my kid won't eat anything so why ask right. I'm not sure about the dying question...I'll get back to you if I think of anything
She's a pretty scary looking lion. Maybe you can show Maryn the Wizard of Oz and she can watch the witch melting and die at the same time...that might be kind of cool to her. Ha!
Post a Comment