Monday, March 02, 2009

The First 5

I got this from my sister's blog and I thought I'd give it a try:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
my choice.
for you.
this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. what I create will be just for you.
3. it’ll be done this year.
4. you have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me) … who knows? not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU! the first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me …

7 comments:

Allison said...

I love being #1!!!

But I don't know if I want to commit to making 5 things for someone else. I am not good, like you.

Anonymous said...

I'll respond, but I have no blog or facebook- does that count still?

Mbeth said...

can I count as one? even though its already on my blog?

Collette and Kevin said...

i want to count as one as well...but not commit too. am i a horrible person??!! i just don't know if i have the energy to make something for 5 people right now! poor, poor me...i know!

Ben and Krystal said...

Sweet number five!

Ben and Krystal said...

Okay - this is Ben, not Krystal, and I will not be making anything - and you don't have to make me anything I just want you guys to visit sometime - post residency!

Ben and Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.